Have a “Right Flyer” with Mark Parry, Paula Williams and Larry Hinebaugh
Highlights from this episode:
- Larry Hinebaugh of Center for Business Aircraft Records Excellence joins us for this episode.
- Larry dubbed aircraft records specialists as “merchants of airworthiness” in a recent AMT article.
- How people will hide aircraft damage in the logbooks
- One out of every five aircraft sales has a logbook problem.
- How a perfectly good 727 actually destroyed its own logbooks and totaled itself.
- How Clay Lacy bought an aircraft at a military auction with the intention to part it out, but the logbooks resurfaced and he was able to fly it on his charter certificate for years!
- Why CAMP is insufficient as a complete aircraft logbook solution
- 8130s versus Field Approvals – 8130s are recommended but not required, so everyone does it differently!
- And of course, cocktails! Mark Parry’s take on the Wright Flyer is called the “Right” Flyer.